As part of the Affiliate Program, I may earn from qualifying purchase made through the links belowBabies are a joyous occasion for the whole family. The anticipation of welcoming a new life into this world can be so exciting! If you're hosting a baby shower, you'll want to find ways to make it more memorable and fun. One way is by playing a guessing game with the guests. This will not only bring entertainment to the event, but also help people get to know each other better
There are a number of fun and interesting games that can be played during a Baby Shower Event and one of them is playing the “Guess The Mommy’s Belly" because it's not just a fun game but also a great ice breaker! This is a fun game that you can play with all the guests at the party and will make the night memorable for all!
In this blog post, we're going to teach you how to play this game, as well as some tips for making the best guess possible so let's get started!
- Provide the measuring tape of your choice to the players.
- Inform them the instruction by letting them know to a cut a piece of the tape that they think measures the size of the Mommy-To-Be's Belly.
- Grab the piece that they cut, lay it on the floor and write down the name of the player so everyone knows who it belongs to
- Repeat the above step until everyone has their guesses on the floor.
- Grab the measurement that you did before the game, place it at the very last end and compare which player guesses the closest to the actual measurement.
Then, whoever guesses the closes wins the prize!